Monday, May 2, 2011

so very blogalicious

Howdy, yall! How is everyone's Monday going? Here in Austin it's rather drizzly and freakishly cold. Every time we have overcast, cold, rainy days, I feel like it's Christmas time, just because that's what I'm used to around that time of year. (I don't mind a bit... since Christmas is my favorite time of year!) Everybody needs a rainy day every now and then, right?

Question: What is my deal? I spent the entire day craving petite fours and of course I've never made those before (do I smell a new project idea?!), so any hopes of getting my hands on one went straight out the window. Luckily though, I did still have some cake in a jar that I saved for myself just in case. Can you believe I make all these cakes and goodies and rarely do I eat them?! There's will power for ya!

drool...
After devouring an entire mini jar with too much frosting, I felt a little on the fat-a** nausious side, so I figured dinner was in my best interest. I had delicious chicken cordon blue served with a side of steamed brocoli and white rice with country gravy. Fantastic!


Maybe it sounds so silly, but I just began "marketing" (I like to use the word sharing, since I don't profit from it) my blog on twitter 2 days ago, and have already received a bit of praise and traffic. So, I want to stop and thank everyone that has taken the time to read my blog, comment on it, and most of all share it with others. I never in my wildest days would have thought that people would enjoy reading something I wrote, let alone something I wrote about my life. I have never thought that my life is anything out of the ordinary, and to be honest, I always believed it was rather boring... but it makes me very happy that you guys like it! BLOGGERS UNITE!

For me, this Monday has been rather mundane... and well, to be honest, I really didn't have much of a clue as to what I was going to write for you guys... but much to my surprise, Ellen over at Cinnamonalicious gave me a wonderful topic as to which I am honored to take part in!

Drum roll please...

I was awarded with the "Blogalicious" award! WOOT WOOT! Can I get a "hell ya"?! Hehe! (told you I was silly).

Apparently, apon receiving the award, I must:
-Tell you who tagged me (Ellen)
-Tell you 7 things about myself
-Give the award to 5 other bloggers

1) I have a slight huge cupcake obsession.
2) I used to dream of being a model. And then I got real. Lol!




3) I was born a hefty 9 pounds flat, and arrived with a broken collar bone. Ouch!

me in my earlier, chunkier modeling days
4) My ultimate dream in life is to be a good wife and mother.

me and my momma
5) I am deathly afraid of heights but love love love skydiving!

6) I like to pretend that I am made of pure steel. (I am a pretty good arm wrestler)

yes, that IS tricept you see

a little big bicept action for ya
7) Me and ice cream... we're like PB&J. Really though, does your ice cream smile at you when you take the lid off?? Didn't think so.

cheeeeeeesin'!
 Okay, so there are my seven dumb/useless facts that I'm sure you all care SO much about! Lol!
Now for the five bloggers I must pass the award on to!

2) Courtney at Sweet Tooth Sweet Life
4) Tina at Carrots 'N' Cake

Congrats ladies, let's see what you've got! Big thanks again to Ellen for the acknowledgment!

4 comments:

  1. Sammer, you're fantastic as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blogging community & I'm so happy to be a part of it now! Nice to meet you & your blog :D you're very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very nice to meet you as well! THX for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha this post was cute. loved learning more about you :)

    ReplyDelete