Friday, May 27, 2011

breakfast morning noon & night

It's FRIDAYYY!! Yee-haw! I'm stoked!

I'm not gonna lie, this week was a rough one. The boys had me at my wit's end all week, and there were a few times where I thought I wasn't gonna make it! You ever have those days where you're just so frustrated you want to stop everything, lock yourself in a room and cry? Yeah, that was my Monday-Thursday. Don't get me wrong, I love my cutie little baby cousins, but everybody needs a break every now and again. Can I get an AMEN?!

Because I was put through the ringer this week, I have never been more excited to pack up, and head out of town with my babe for a few days. This Memorial Day weekend we will be heading to his parents ranch about 2 1/2 hours North-West of Austin. I'm sure the weekend will be filled with delicious authentic homemade food (his mom makes the BEST tortillas), gun-shootin', drinkin' around the fire and looking up at all of the stars. The difference in the air between here and there is amazing. Have you ever compared the night sky between the city and the country? It's baffling at how many more stars are visible in the country, and it really puts pollution into perspective. It's beautiful out there, and I can't wait to relax with the man I love!

Moving past all of the mushy stuff.... today's eats have been all about the B-MAN aka breakfast (yes, I just made that up, and yes, I know it's really dumb)! After the typical morning green machine juice, I munched down a combo bowl of cereal that included Quaker Oatmeal Squares and Cinnamon Cheerios with Silk. I love both of these cereals, but the Cinnamon Cheerios really made it today.


For lunch I had a Thomas' Bagel Thin topped with almond butter and apple slices. The rest of the apple was consumed upon preparation. What?? I couldn't wait!

Yep, I make faces with my food.
I'm sure that I speak for many, when I say that I can eat breakfast at any time of the day. While I wouldn't say that it is my favorite meal of the day, it definitely ties for first with lunch and dinner (hehe)!

Now my belly is full and I'm ready to take on these last few hours with these children! See ya!


What are your Memorial Day plans?


What is your favorite meal of the day and why?

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Your lunch is adorable :) My favorite meal is probably dinner because I get to sit down and relax!

    ReplyDelete