Saturday, May 14, 2011

the new layout

Living With Grace is now Fat Girl At Heart

FIRST things first! What do you all think of the new layout?!?! And the new name? Well, I hope you all like it because I sure as heck do! (There are still a few modifications to be worked out.)


I finally found my blogger identity, and am so excited to venture out and explore the focus I am aiming for. I hope you all stick with me, and learn to enjoy it as much as I do!

While you get used to the new design, why don't you head on over to Sarah's blog, where I just did my first ever guest post about turning healthy into yummy! I hope you all enjoy!

See ya later on!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new layout and the new name! I'm so glad you were able to find your blogger identity. Good for you for switching it up! Have a great night! :)

    ReplyDelete