Friday, April 29, 2011

so hungry it makes me sick

OK-- so I'm sure you're all just SICK of hearing about the Royal Wedding. So am I. I have to be honest and say that I have not focused an ounce of my attention on any of the hub-bub leading up to today. Until I woke up. Being that my father is from London, England (making me part British), I could not help myself but to be just a wee bit curious of the nuptuals! It helps that I am a sucker for weddings and they all make me cry. So what if I don't know the couple? I'm such a hopeless romantic sap! In the end, I asked my dad a lot of questions about the royal system and really did learn a lot. Plus, I really enjoyed seeing the fashion those guys wear. Holy hats, those things are awesome-- and some a little weird!

i am in love with Pippa's dress
I didn't get much sleep last night (insert sad face), which has led me to feeling like poo today. When I don't get my needed amount (or more.. heh heh), I wake up the next day just looking and feeling like a train wreck. When I looked in the mirror this morning, I laughed (out loud, might I add) for a good 2 minutes. At myself. My hair looked like a lions mane. Time for a haircut? I almost took a photo of myself for you guys, but I just couldn't dare to embarrass myself that royally. Also when I don't get enough sleep, I find myself without an appetite. My stomach growls, kicks, and punches me for a good 2 hours while I debate on what the heck I should eat. I'm so hungry it makes me sick. So, what do you do when nothing sounds good? Whip out the fruit and blend up a smoothie!

I added: (I don't measure)
Strawberries (frozen and fresh)
Mango (fresh)
Bluberries (frozen)
Pineapple (frozen)
Peanut Butter
2 scoops of greens & whey protien powder
8 oz. water

protien for my big musckles, baby!
isn't my easter mug just the cutest?

no makeup, smoothie-drankin' lady
The smoothie absolutely cured my crap-feeling and has totally put me in the mood to cook and bake! YIKES! I've got a fw recipes that I have been eye-ballin' and am totally thinking about making them both happen tonight. Super excited! (but what else is new?)

2 comments:

  1. oo your smoothie looks great!! I LOVEED pippas great too! it was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you came around to the wedding idea :) It was quite a bit of fun to get the girls together to watch it over my side of the world.
    And that looks like my kinda smoothie girl. YUM

    ReplyDelete