Wednesday, April 13, 2011

a sense of pride

I did it! I got up early today, and took my tooshy to the gym. GO ME! I woke around 6:30, with a fight to stay in bed bigger than I've ever felt. But, I won the battle, forced myself from my cozy bed, and was on the treadmill by 7:00! Boy am I glad I did it. I feel great, and accomplished. Most of all... I feel proud of myself. This was something I set my mind to do, and I made it happen. There is just something amazing about feeling proud of yourself, everyone should try it! :-) If I could feel this good every time I wake up before 9:00am, I'd do it every day!

My workout consisted of 50 minutes on the treadmill (most on high incline--walking is better for your joints than running). I covered about 3.5 miles, and worked up a nasty little sweat! I finished with some ab work.

Last night, since my class was canceled, I decided to take it easy and hang out with my pup, Bugsy. We lounged around on the couch, and watched trashy television, all while having a conversation with Raymond through picture texts. (Sending a picture with a caption of the facial expression you're making. Yeah-- we're mature)

But-- I wanted to share my dinner/dessert with you guys since it was sooo delish.. and super easy to throw together!


hello, cool whip!

multi-grain waffle, strawberries, coolwhip

yeah, i like to kiss my food :-p

This seriously is one of my favorite things to eat. You can eat it at any time of the day, and it is always tasty. PS: the only non-healthy ingredient is the cool whip! SO HA! Take that health gods!

I'm off to round up some little hooligan whipper snappers. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment