Wednesday, March 30, 2011

sweet satisfaction

I am beginning to realize that a lot of my post are & will be about food. I constantly have cravings (no, there is no bun in the oven!), and will usually always find a way to satisfy them.

A craving I often get, is for a huge, crunchy chicken caesar salad. So, yesterday evening when I noticed a classmate chowing down on one, I immediately saw this meal in my near future. Unfortunately, I had already eaten dinner, & began questioning how guilty I would feel had I eaten two meals. Not cool.

Needless to say, this morning I made a pit-stop at the grocery store, where I picked up this pre-made salad:


romaine & iceburg mix, grilled chicken, shredded parmesean
Overall, it was pretty satisfying. The only thing wrong was that some of the lettuce was not crunchy enough for my personal taste.


My Aunt Amy (the twins' momma) has a friend that just popped out a baby. A whopping 10lb 8oz! All I've got to say is OUCH! Being the sweet lady that my aunt is, she planned to bake a pan of homemade mac n' cheese for the new family. Of course, I got in on the action and helped her make this bad boy. The pan was rather large... & set me up with a cheese craving for the next few hours.

they can't eat all of this... right?? ;-p


PS- I ended up munching on a string cheese to ax that cheese craving!


Moving past food (clearly, this is a difficult thing for me to do), my day pretty much consisted of the booger-eaters either attached to my legs, or whining/crying in my face. All. Day. Long. Meh, it was just "one of those days". I brushed it off, but was so ready to get them into their PJs and into bed.


Alas, I am going to kick up my feet & watch some trashy television! See ya'll in the AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment